Aqua Pave Permeable Pavers
We offer Permeable Aqua Pavers in two sizes for various permeable projects.
Inbitex® is a thermally bonded geotextile that removes 99% of all oil, gasoline, and diesel, and 97% of other pollutants.
- AquaPave Paving Stone - 4" x 8" x 3-1/8"
- AquaSlab - 18" x 18" x 2"
Product LiteratureAquaPave Brochure
Nitterhouse proudly produces Aqua Pave in two different sizes:
Aqua Pave Paving Stone: 4″x 8″x 3 1/8″
Aqua Pave Slab: 18″x 18″x 2″ (Note: the Aqua Pave Slab is only available in Red, Pewter, and Charcoal)
- Pedestrian and disability friendly
- ADA compliant
- Lower construction and life-cycle costs
- Eliminates surface runoff
- Water harvesting
- Contributes to LEED® building certifications
- Excellent for roof water management
- Removes 99.99% of oil and hydrocarbons, and up to 97% of heavy metals
Inbitex® (the heart of the AquaPave System) is a thermally bonded, non-woven geotextile that removes 99% of all hydrocarbons (oil, gasoline, diesel) and 97% of other pollutants, including heavy metals from vehicle exhaust, from the storm-water that passes through the system. This ‘gray water’ can either be safely released into the groundwater, storm sewers, watercourses or harvested for irrigation.
For a sample of Inbitex® Fabric, ask your Nitterhouse representative or call 717-267-4500.