Other : NMP GeoGrid Fabric
Build Higher Retaining Walls and Maximize Land Use with NMP 1000 GeoGrid.
Product LiteratureGeo Grid Literature
Less Expensive Than Using Steel
Faster, Easier Installation
Excellent Structural Capacity
Available in 4’ Wide x 50’ Long Rolls
Bi-Directional Flexible Synthetic
High-Strength Polyester Mesh
For Walls Up to 6 ft. & Higher
Typical Applications for Using Geogrid:
- Segmental Retaining Walls
- Prevent Land Movement
- Base courses for road, railway, and airport construction
- Construction of access roads and transportation links
- Retaining structures and very steep banks
- Slope stabilization
- Noise-protection embankments
- Contaminated land reclamation
- Piled embankments
- Landfill construction
- Bridging of hollows and sink holes
Geogrid reinforcing should be used whenever…
- Retaining walls are higher than 3 ft.
- The retaining wall slopes.
- There are any downward pressures imposed above the retaining wall.
- Retaining walls are created by moving soil to create additional usable space.
- Retaining walls are being used to hold back soil around swimming pools.
Visit GeoGrid’s Website for more information: http://www.geogrid.com/