Exceptionally strong and uniquely attractive, Turfstone pavers work as driveways, walkways, parking spaces and other pedestrian areas.
A cost-effective alternative to laying down asphalt pavement, concrete Turfstone pavers serve to preserve a more natural, eco-friendly environment.
- 15-5/8" x 23-7/8" x 3-1/8"
Turfstone Permeable Concrete Pavers
Commercial Turfstone grid pavers not only help maintain grass-covered areas that are more visually appealing than asphalt surfaces, but they also provide a firm, breathable foundation that’s typically better for the environment. Our pavers are porous, meaning water is able to penetrate through the concrete and permeate into the ground.
Turfstone permeable concrete pavers can dramatically reduce stormwater runoff and are effective in combating soil erosion.
Turfstone grid pavers are excellent choices in the following applications and environments:
- Driveways, parking areas and creek banks
- Golf cart, bike and walking paths
- Garden and green space trails
- Circumstances when stormwater management is a concern
- Areas that are susceptible to soil erosion
- Pedestrian-only and low-volume, low-speed traffic areas
- Areas where you want to maintain the feel of a natural environment
Your Go-To Source for Commercial Turfstone Grid Pavers
Nitterhouse Masonry offers durable and attractive concrete pavers for businesses across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and parts of the Midwest. We deliver the quality, service and selection you desire at prices that make sense for your bottom line.