We are now hiring for the following positions:
Position involves waiting on contractors, masons, and homeowners; estimating projects; entering orders into the computer; answering phones; assisting customers in the hardware store; mixing paint; cutting keys; etc.
The position also involves purchasing products for the store as well as filling out purchase orders and working with vendors.
-Must have great customer service skills, good math skills, be detail-oriented, be able to multi-task, dependable, and have a pleasant personality.
Must be available to work Saturdays and evenings until 6:00pm.
This position entails making local deliveries, typically not to exceed a roughly three-hour radius. This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday, and you will be home every night!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Yard Labor/ Fork Lift Operator
• Load outbound trucks with concrete products and accurately complete all related paperwork
• Ability to operate a forklift & skid loader
• Must be able to perform multiple jobs at one time
• Inventory management, accountability, organizational, and customer service skills a must
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions and lift up to and exceeding 100 lbs unassisted
• Clean safety record is required
• Must have a positive attitude and customer service skills
Nitterhouse Masonry Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume with references.
PO Box 692
Chambersburg, PA 17201