Call Us for Nitterhouse Masonry Products
Reading Rock, Inc.
Reading Rock, Inc. is a family-owned business that offers our innovative line of slate stone pavers and an unparalleled customer service experience that matches our own. Learn more about our slate pavers available in Cincinnati at Reading Rock, Inc., below.
Reading Rock Inc. sells the following Nitterhouse Masonry products:
- Nicrete Brick
- Slate Pavers
- VIP Pavers
Durable Slate Stone Pavers
Our slate stone pavers are ideal for residential and commercial projects. Available in five different sizes, you’re able to select the paver that meets your project’s needs and avoid the additional process of resizing and cutting the slate. Every one of our slate pavers features:
- Consistent thickness for even pathways, patios and more
- Square edges for seamless bonding between slate pieces, for a clean look
- Straight sides for easy construction and molding of retaining walls, walkways and more
We produce our slate pavers either sealed or unsealed. The difference between these two approaches is detailed below:
- Sealed: Slate stone pavers that are sealed resist stains and UV rays. Thanks to our sealant, your stone will retain its natural color longer and avoids mildew stains. The sealant is reapplied every two to five years.
- Unsealed: Pavers that are unsealed offer a natural approach to your outdoor area. While they will fade due to repeated sun exposure, this will create a rustic and natural look that can capture the aesthetic you want.
In addition to choosing between enhanced (sealed) pavers and natural (unsealed) pavers, you’ll have the option to pick from our selection of slate paver colors when you visit Reading Rock, Inc. in Cincinnati. Our color selection includes:
- Sierra Tan
- Canyon Red
- Mountain Green
- Appalachian Gray
Many clients choose to mix-and-match these colors to give their outdoor space a more natural, non-uniform look.
Applications of Slate Stone Pavers
Homeowners and contractors rely on slate stone pavers to accomplish a variety of projects, including:
- Upgrading your home’s hardscape
- Building a garden with raised plants and flowers
- Updating your home’s patio
- Providing a slip-resistant path around your pool
- Repairing your home’s driveway
- Creating retaining walls
No matter the nature of your outdoor project, the caring and knowledgeable staff at Reading Rock, Inc. can help you accomplish your summer construction goals.
Visit Reading Rock, Inc. in Cincinnati, OH
If you live in the Cincinnati area and are looking for slate stone pavers for sale, then stop in at Reading Rock, Inc. for quality products and customer service. You can also contact our experienced team at Nitterhouse Masonry Products for more information.