Call Us for Nitterhouse Masonry Products
Nitterhouse Masonry Products – Aliquippa, PA
If you’re starting a construction project in the Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, area, the first thing you need to know is where to find quality concrete blocks for sale. You’ll find the best Aliquippa concrete bricks at R.I. Lampus Co., because R.I. Lampus Co. stocks dependable, high-quality Nitterhouse Masonry Products concrete bricks. Your project can’t get off the ground without great-looking, reliable concrete masonry units, and that’s just what Nitterhouse Masonry Products has been providing for decades.
R.I. Lampus Co sells the following Nitterhouse Masonry products:
- Architectural Masonry
- Nicrete Brick
Concrete Blocks in Aliquippa
At Nitterhouse Masonry Products, we don’t offer our bricks for sale through just anybody. We only want to partner with dealers who we know will provide the best experience for our customers, whether they’re individuals working on a personal construction project, contractors with a reputation to maintain or architects with a dream of a perfect building. One of those dealers is R.I. Lampus Co., and that’s why we’re proud to partner with them to sell our concrete bricks in Aliquippa.
Types of CMUs for Construction Projects
One of the benefits of visiting R.I. Lampus Co. for Nitterhouse Masonry Products is the variety of concrete masonry units you’ll find there. No matter what kind of construction project you have, you’re sure to find the right CMU to meet your needs. Options include:
- Ground Face CMU: Your standard concrete masonry unit, carefully manufactured for a smooth, uniform look to each block.
- Split Face CMU: Concrete masonry units with a little more character, featuring textured relief that give depth and dimension to your blocks.
- Elite CMU: Perfect for high-end construction products, these luxurious, filled and polished CMUs look great and are as strong as other Nitterhouse CMUs.
- Recycled CMU: For those looking for green building opportunities and products, you’ll appreciate these CMUs made up of 30 percent recycled materials. Available in ground face or split face.
- Monarch Traditional: An attractive alternative to the typical clay brick look.
- Legacy Stone: Explore distinctive varieties of stone face, including chiseled face, textured, terrazzo and linear.
- Antique Finish: A finish that shows the aggregate that the block is made of for a classic appearance.
Order Your CMUs From R.I. Lampus Co.
If you want the perfect construction job, you want to start with the perfect concrete bricks. In Aliquippa, start at R.I. Lampus with Nitterhouse Masonry CMUs. Nitterhouse has been manufacturing concrete products for nearly 100 years, so you know they’re a company you can count on.