Allan Block Contractor Certification Workshop
sponsored by Nitterhouse Masonry Products
Wednesday November 11th
@ Hampton Inn 955 Lesher Rd. Chambersburg, PA
- Learn why Allan Block is the best system on the market today!
- Learn the principles of retaining wall design
- Learn how geogrid works in soil
- ICPI approved course: 7 credits!
To become a certified installer, you must attend an Allan Block Level 1 Training Program which includes:
- hands-on part of the program
- written test
- building a retaining wall using Allan Block, and have it inspected by a Nitterhouse Masonry Products Representative.
- Test will be given in both English and/or Spanish.
Cost: $30.00 includes professional hands on training, training materials & lunch
- 7:30am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00am-12:00pm Course Presentation
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm Hands-On
This workshop is your opportunity to enhance your knowledge and learn the practical skills that have helped other professionals to build their businesses with Allan Block landscape wall construction.
These workshops are invaluable for anyone who is looking for the very best current industry info and training on
Allan Block’s products.
To register: Contact Kim Rogers- 717.267.4548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by: Friday, Nov 6th